View our Testimonials
What We Offer…
Making the lives of care home teams simpler, safer and better every day.
Professional care, personal touch
We understand that as the owner or manager of a care home, the word “care” is more than just a way of describing the kind of home you run.
Care is what you put into everything you do for your residents every day.
It’s the attitude that’s baked into the way you smile, the way you speak, and the way you look after the people who trust and rely on you.
And it’s the warmth with which you manage your teams that makes them look forward to coming to work every day.
Care is what you do, and how you do it.
But who cares for you?
Supporting care homes is our passion
At Acticare, we know that by delivering the best products and offering the best service, we’re helping you offer the very best care to the people in your care.
That’s why we only stock the most effective and fresh-scented cleaning, hygiene, and incontinence products.
It’s why we only provide the most practical, yet comfortable and stylish furniture.
And it’s why we only supply the most reliable, user-friendly equipment for your teams, ensuring the utmost care and comfort for your residents.
It’s also why we’ve earned our place as one of the leading care home suppliers in England and Wales.
Our promise to you
Our approach is designed to make your life simpler, safer, better. Here’s how:
- Wide product range (over 3 000 in-stock products matched to your needs).
- Stress-free ordering and fast delivery.
- Never run out of essential products.
- Your teams are always happy, and your residents are always comfortable because they always have what they need, when they need it.
- Friendly, reliable, knowledgeable staff who know how to get things done.
- Up-to-date COSHH and hygiene manuals, plus product training and support, mean your teams use products effectively and consistently, so they can adhere to CQC safety standards.
- We are an AMD main stockist and have a deep understanding of their products. We can help your staff offer an improved continence-care regime for happier residents – while reducing product usage and cost.
- We only supply high-quality products meaning you can use less without compromising on your results – better for you and the environment.
- Cleaner, fresher-smelling homes are more comfortable for existing residents and more attractive to new ones.
- Expert advice on the best products and furniture for the unique needs of your care home.
At Acticare, we care because you do.